Scaled Professional Scrum™
Learn to scale Scrum beyond a single Team
Kate Hobler (Terlecka)
Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) with Nexus™ is a 2-day course that is designed as an experiential workshop where students learn how to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework. Throughout, you are introduced to the artifacts and events within the framework, the new Nexus Integration Team role, along with more than 50 associated practices.
You will go with us all the way through, from forming to managing Nexus - a key generating unit in a professionally scaled Scrum. This experience will help you to understand techniques, philosophy and challenges that Ken Schwaber and Scrum.org have worked out through years of working in Scrum.
During the training, we will present:
- new roles, artifacts and events necessary for effective scaling,
- how to organize a number of teams in order to optimize the effort and productivity,
- practices that help teams to build and integrate the product efficiently,
- techniques of inconsistency detection and methods of dealing with them,
- challenges you might face in large development projects.
This training includes a very small part of Scrum. Only as much as is needed for understanding how to scale it.