Professional Scrum Master II™
Scrum Master's essential tools of trade
Professional Scrum Master II is an advanced 2-day workshop focused on preparation for the most important tasks of the Scrum Master - work at many levels of the organization.
During the workshop, Scrum Masters will practice tools to work with teams, Product Owners, managers, and learn how to create a work environment that fosters agility.
The workshop is run by recognized practitioners, working with the product and business for over 10 years. Thanks to this, participants will not only receive knowledge and basic skills but also case studies of real solutions and implementations for clients on 4 continents.
The basic goals of the Professional Scrum Master II training are:
- Practicing the most important Scrum Master skills: (coaching, facilitation, mentoring)
- Learning the Scrum Master's tools at the level of Team, Product Owner and organization
- Demonstrating how to create a work environment that promotes agility.
After the workshop, the participant will know:
- selected coaching methods
- selected facilitation methods
- Selected coaching methods
After the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- create organizational agility metrics,
- work effectively with managers, to create an organization supporting agility
- Scrum Master's efficiency
- Tools for supporting teams
- Tools for supporting Product Owners
- Tools to support the organization
- Cooperation with managers
- Scrum Masterzy (przyszli lub obecni),
- Agile Coachowie – chcący poznać narzędzia do pracy z zespołami, Product Ownerami i organizacją.