FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here you can probably find the answer to your mind-boggling questions
WHERE DO CLASSES TAKE PART?
Depending on the city, these are different places – information about the exact location of the class can be found in the Upcoming Classes section. If you have a suitable space, we can also arrange the training in your place.Read more
CAN YOU PREPARE A CLASS WHICH IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE?
Of course. Contact us and we will design for you a customized training.
HOW BIG SHOULD A classroom be?
For each class, the room must be spacious enough to hold the “island” configuration and people will have the comfort of relocating between tables. To sustain the full comfort of participants, the group should not exceed 16 trainees.
WHAT DO I GET WITHIN THE SCOPE OF CONSULTING SERVICE?
The scope of consultancy includes substantive consultation, team coaching, mentoring, facilitation of meetings, conflict navigation, as well as short workshops.
I NEED A QUICK RESPONSE TO A SHORT QUESTION. CAN I GET BY CONSULTING IN ON THE PHONE?
Yes! All our clients have the possibility to consult via phone or e-mail. What’s more, this service is free of charge.
COACHING – WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?
Coaching is an interactive process that helps individuals, groups or whole teams to improve performance of their development and to achieve better results. Coaching is a valuable tool in the world of agile due to the completely non-directive nature of the relationship between the coach and coached client. You set your goal, you make decisions, the development and its burden is also on you. We will help you take a closer look to all this aspects from different points of view, gain some distance to yourself and to the case, and to let you understand your own beliefs, which you might not had a clue they even existed.
IN WHICH AREAS CAN COACHING BE APPLIED?
Coaching may be useful in any area in which you want to develop or want to develop your employees. Depending on the area that interests you we may offer business coaching (if you have a specific business goal for yourself or your employees) or life coaching (if you are interested in personal development).
HOW LONG DOES COACHING PROCESS TAKE?
It is you to control the frequency and duration of our meetings. We will help you to make a good choice. Each coaching client is different and needs a different approach. Our experience shows that our clients typically opt for 8-12 one-hour sessions, each of them at least once a month.
HOW ARE OPEN CLASSES BILLED?
When you purchase a slot for the open class, there are three invoices issued. The first is a pro-forma invoice (memorandum bill) that indicates where and when to make the payment prior to the class. When the amount is on our account, few days later an advance invoice is issued, which is already an accounting document and allows you to include the payment as an expense. After the class, the final invoice is issued, which makes the payment complete.
I WORK FOR A CORPORATION, WHERE INTERNAL REGULATIONS DO NOT ALLOW ME TO PREPAY. CAN I PAY AFTER THE CLASS?
Yes, there is such a possibility. However, there’s a catch (or even two of them). First, you must accept the terms of payment done after the class – unfortunately, there were cases of booking and not appearing on the class, so we had to start to secure ourselves. The second catch is that the post-class payments are not a subject of the Early Bird promotion that reduces the price of the class.
HOW ARE CLOSED CLASSES BILLED?
In case of closed classes, an invoice is issued on the last day of training with a 7-day payment due date. You can change the due date of the invoice; however, it must be set up when accepting the offer.
WHEN YOU ISSUE THE INVOICE FOR CONSULTING SERVICE?
Invoices for consulting are always issued on the last day of the month of service. The payment period as in the case of classes is 7 days, unless we determine otherwise at the stage of negotiating the offer.
TERMS OF SERVICE Presented terms, conditions and definitions are for informational purposes only. polish version is the only legally binding. in the event that any of the Translations and the polish version conflict, the polish version shall prevail.
§ 1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Based on Polish Law, art. 8 par. 1 pt. 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws nr 144, pos. 1204, with further amendments) [PL: art. 8 ust. 1 punkt 1 ustawy z dnia 18 lipca 2002 roku o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną (Dz. U. nr 144, poz. 1204, z późniejszymi zmianami)] the Service Provider shall establish these terms of provision of electronic services, hereinafter referred to as “Terms”.
- These Terms specify types and scope of Services offered by the Service Provider electronically via Website available at http://www.brasswillow.pl.
- The Terms are an integral part of the contract of a sale agreement concluded with the Recipient.
- The sales agreement is valid by accepting the Terms by the Client.
§ 2. DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of these Terms, following definitions are introduced:
- Data – all the data provided by the Client and required for completion of Services, in particular: company name, address of the company, VAT number, e-mail address and telephone number as well as names and e-mail addresses of each applying Participant. If the Client is an individual person, instead of the company name and address of the company headquarters, the Data are replaced with a full name and an address of the Recipient.
- Form – a form located on the Website provided to purchase the Training.
- Website – a system of web pages created by the Service Provider, which is a platform for information related to the Service Provider and its services available at URL http://brasswillow.com, at each address being complementary to or a continuation of this URL.
- Terms – these Terms of provision of electronic services.
- Training – a training offered by the Service Provider.
- Participant – each person submitted by the Client as a participant of the Training; in particular, the Client thyself.
- Services – Services of online sale of classes provided by the Service Provider electronically via Website.
- Client – a person or a company who uses the Services offered on the Service Provider’s Website.
- Service Provider – Brass Willow Sp. z o o (Limited Liability Company) with its registered office in Wrocław (50-062), Poland, Plac Solny 15, registered by the District Court in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division – KRS no.: 0000557976, share capital: 50,000.00 zł, NIP no.: 897-180-88-26, REGON no.: 36151570100000.
§ 3. CONDITIONS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF SERVICES
- The Services may be ordered in following ways:
- through the Form, provided on the Website,
- through e-mail address provided on the Website,
- by phone number provided on the Website.
- The condition required for the purchase of Services is to provide Information for invoicing and Participant’s Information. The Service Provider confirms accepting the Orders by e-mail or by phone. The Service Provider has the right to refuse order, limit the method of payment or require prepayment in case the order raises reasonable doubts about the authenticity and accuracy of the data provided or method of payment.
- The Information provided on the Website at the time of procurement – in particular the price and date of training – are binding for the Client and the Service Provider.
- The information on the Website does not constitute a trade offer within the definition of the Polish Civil Code.
- By placing the Order the Client makes a purchase offer for a specific training. A purchase-sale agreement becomes valid after confirmation of the Order by the Client in response to the confirmation of the Order by the Service Provider.
§ 4. Payments
- The prices shown on the Website are net prices; they do not include 23% VAT.
- Payment is made on the basis of a memorandum bill issued by the Service Provider on the basis of the Data required for invoicing as specified by the Client.
- Available methods of payment are: wire transfer and payment by credit card through PayU service:
- Payments made by a wire transfer are made submitted to the Service Provider’s bank account number: 43 1140 2004 0000 3802 7578 4165, titled: “proforma invoice number”, the recipient: “Brass Willow z oo, 50-062 Wroclaw, Pl.Solny 15.”
- Payments made using the PayU service are made by Mastercard or VISA credit card.
- For every sold Training, the Service Provider issues a VAT invoice, an advance or a final invoice, in accordance with applicable regulations of accounting.
§ 5. CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
- The Client may cancel the Training by e-mailing the Service Provider at email@example.com or calling a phone number provided on the Website.
- In case of cancellation of the Service by the Client within 14 days before the Training, the Service Provider returns the full amount paid or takes it on account of other training according to the Client’s order.
- In case of cancellation of the Service by the Client in less than 14 days before the Training, the amount paid is not refundable, however it can be taken on account of another training in accordance with the Client’s order and upon agreement of the Service Provider.
- In case of Participant’s absence during part or whole Training without prior notification of the resignation of the Training, the fee is not taken in account of another Training.
- Refund of the amount paid and as referred to in par. 1 and 2 takes place within 14 business days beginning from the date of receiving the information about the renouncement.
- In the case of payment by a wire transfer, the Service Provider shall refund to the bank account from which he received the payment.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the Service Provider shall refund directly to a card of the Recipient.
- The Client has the possibility to change the Training without financial consequences.
§ 6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Data are protected under the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data Journal of Laws 1997 Nr 133, pos. 883, with further amendments) [PL: “Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz.U. 1997 Nr 133 poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami”]. In particular, the Service Provider does not forward, sell or lend gathered personal information to other people or institutions.
- By submitting the Order the Recipient agrees the Data to be processed by the Service Provider in order to finalise the Order, the Training to be conducted, communicate between the Service Provider and the Participant and for marketing purposes.
- The Client has the right to inspect his or her Data and correct them, and to demand of their removal.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS
- Any claims or complaints related with the conducting of the Training should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider will consider claims and complaints within 14 business days of their submission, subject to situations in which there is a need for further clarification provided by the Client.
§ 8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Regulations come into force when published on the Website.
- Service Provider reserves the right to change the Regulations, which come into force on the date of their publication on the Website. For contracts signed before the amendment of the Terms, version of the Terms valid on the date of submission of the Order by the Client is applied.